Got a question?

Here are the answers to some of the most common ones we’re asked about driving for Koch. Want to know more? Just call us at 800-625-5292 or send us a message on the ’Contact Us’ page. We’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.


Do you pay based on miles or percentage?
» We pay contractors on a mileage basis calculated on PC Miler.

What percent of the fuel surcharge do I get?
» You are paid 100% of billed and collected fuel surcharge.

How much do you pay per stop?
» We pay $50 per stop.

What is your average length of haul?
» Koch Trucking’s average length of haul is approximately 500 miles.

How new does my tractor have to be?
» All tractors 7 years old or newer are eligible, older trucks considered.

What are your equipment requirements?
» Your tractor’s wheel base should not exceed 265‖; 5th wheel height not to exceed 48‖; must be capable of scaling 46350 lbs.

Where are your terminals located?
» Minneapolis MN, Ardmore OK, Flower Mound TX, Dublin GA and Suwanee GA

Do I have to deliver to New York City or Canada?
» NYC freight comprises less than 1% of Koch Trucking freight. No Canada freight for our van fleet drivers.

Do I get a discount on parts and repairs?
» Yes, parts are available to you at 10% over cost and our highly competitive shop rates are billed on work hours.

How do I submit my paperwork?
» Koch Trucking utilizes the Trip Pak system and in-truck scanners at no cost to our contractors.

Do you authorize tolls and how do I pay for them?
» Contractors will be reimbursed for all authorized tolls.

Do I have to have a Hazmat endorsement to drive for Koch Trucking?
» A Hazmat endorsement is preferred, but not required. Koch Trucking will reimburse you to obtain your Hazmat endorsement.