Collection and use of Personal Information:
You may be asked to provide personal information in certain fields on this website. The personal information collected on this site by Stan Koch & Sons Trucking, Inc. and/or it affiliates and wholly-owned subsidiaries and corporations (“KOCH”) is used for the purpose for which it is requested:
- Resumes are requested for job applicants and are used to evaluate the candidate. Resumes are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with any entity unrelated to KOCH. Resumes for individuals not hired are disposed of when they are either no longer under consideration or are considered outdated (usually no longer than one year).
- Contact information for potential clients or persons seeking business information is collected in order to contact those persons to provide information about our services. This information may be stored on our servers in the United States. Such information is usually deleted as space requires or in the normal course of business, but can be amended or deleted upon request. To update your information, please contact your account manager or sales representative.
- Contact information, such as your name, address, telephone number or email address, submitted by existing customers with questions, concerns, complaints or technical support questions, is used only to respond to those inquiries. This contact information may be stored on our servers in the United States. Such information is usually deleted as space requires or in the normal course of business. To update your information, please contact your account manager.
- When you sign up for an email newsletter or alerts about our products and services, KOCH will use your email address to deliver the newsletter or alerts requested. To review or delete your information or to opt-out of any newsletter, please go to http://www.kochcompanies.com and enter the email address at which the newsletter is received.
- In order to obtain materials for certain materials directly from our website, you have to register at this site. During the registration process, you may be asked for certain information, which may include your name, your email address, the company for which you work, and your country. This registration information is used to validate users when they visit the site. It is also used to send you additional promotional information about our services. If you were entered in a KOCH promotion in connection with your registration, we will also use your name and email address to contact you if you have won a prize in that promotion, and will ask you for the land address at which you would like to receive your prize.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information:
If you have arrived at this website by clicking on a banner ad for one of our products or services, a session cookie may be used. This cookie will contain an identification number for the ad that you clicked on, or will contain an identification number for the site that you were visiting when you clicked on the banner ad. This session cookie helps KOCH’s Marketing Department determine which of our ads attract the most visitors. If, after you arrive at our site, you choose to request further information from us about our products and services, the personal information that you provide in that request will be linked to the information in the session cookie. This also helps KOCH’s Marketing Department measure the effectiveness of our advertising. This “linking” will not be used to target future advertisements to you or to send you emails about future goods and services. You will receive emails about our products only if you tell us on the product request page that you want us to send them to you. Because this is a session cookie, it will disappear once you have closed your browser. If you return to our site via another one of our ads, you will appear as a new visitor unless and until you provide further personal information. The www.kochcompanies.com website may use persistent cookies, Web beacons and information collected in our log files (such as Internet Protocol Address, referring URLs, etc.) about your activity at this site to better understand how the website is used, resolve technical problems, and enhance your experience at this site. Information from website analysis cookies or about website usage is not combined with information from any other KOCH cookie. We use a third-party email technology to send emails that you have agreed to receive. Web beacons are used in those email messages to measure the effectiveness of our advertising. If you would like to stop receiving KOCH email publications to which you have subscribed, please click here.
In addition, KOCH may serve ads on this and other websites using our own DART ad-serving technology. In doing so, one of our ad servers will place or read a unique ad-serving cookie on your computer and will use non-personal information about your browser and your activity at this site to serve ads on this and other sites. The ad-serving cookie is a persistent cookie. Please click here for more information about KOCH ad serving or to opt-out of the KOCH ad-serving cookie.
Information Sharing or Disclosure:
In the event that we contract with a third party to provide some part of the information or service that you have requested, KOCH may provide your information to such third party, or such third party may collect information from you on our behalf. By written agreement, these third parties are required to implement similar security measures and to process your information only as authorized by KOCH to fulfill the service(s) that they have been contracted to provide. Other than these entities, who act on our behalf, information you provide at this site will not be transferred to unrelated third parties, unless we have your permission to do so. However, please note that personal information provided to this site may be subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants or orders.
Confidentiality and Security:
KOCH has implemented reasonable security measures in order to protect both personal and non-personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Our employees and agents are made aware of and are accountable for compliance with these procedures.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability:
This web site and the information it contains is monitored to ensure proper operation, to verify the functioning of applicable security features, and for other like purposes. Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring. Unauthorized attempts to modify any information stored on this system, to defeat or circumvent security features, or to utilize this system for other than its intended purposes are prohibited.
Restrictions of Liability:
Koch makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this web site and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this web site. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESSED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD- PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, IS GIVEN with respect to the contents of this web site or its hyperlinks to other Internet resources. Reference in this web site to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by KOCH.
All information submitted to KOCH via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of KOCH, except those submissions made under separate legal written contract. KOCH shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, or techniques contained in information provided to KOCH through this site.
Changes in Corporate Structure: